Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Cloud of Inspiration

I'm quite taken aback that I silently watched my blog float away into oblivion. It will be defunct no longer and I'm now here to stay! The good thing is I never stopped writing; Now I'm ready to share a part of my everyday contemplations however bizarre the idea may be! Here's to a new beginning!

A note to Amma: " As the February showers sweetly dominate the expected sunshine, I'm finally listening to you and writing my experiences! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them, I hope it gives you something to think, laugh and smile about wherever life takes us all."

A note to Appa: "As you read The Hindu, with the rain dampening hopes of a possible political agitation a few kilometers away, I hope you will be able to overlook my excessive punctuation, which is not as much as it once was, and enjoy my ramblings!"

2 comments:

Giti said...

Glad you're back!

Ritu Gopal said...

So sweet! Me too! :)