Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Friend We Had- Part One

Before I begin, I'd like to mention that 'The Friend We Had' is not about that one friend you had, and let go of due to certain reasons.
'The Friend We Had' is about all those friends who are, at the end of the day, meant to be a passing phase in our lives, like those interventions one has when life decides to play another song, like those learning signs that teach us a lesson, leaving it to us to work towards an ending that might help us move ahead.
'The Friend We Had' is about the lessons that return as a reminder of something incomplete in the growing picture, and you don't always have to let go of this friend.

Since I do not intend to give a moral science class, or get nostalgic on readers who have a serious-enough life, or preach (since I'm grandmotherly-enough in real life), well, I have to add-

On a lighter note, 'The Friend We Had' also applies to those who very unconsciously add that touch of comedy and humour to every day, and it isn't cruel to turn a serious ending into a hilarious new beginning! So here's to the friends who had no choice but to turn into clowns for my amusement. It's life's way of de-stressing me! And if any one reading this is true to their 'minds' (because the heart can be a tricky organ), you know that we all convert certain friends in our lives to comic reliefs, and 'I' might just be one of the many clowns in your lives, and I don't mind one bit! Cheers!!!

To be continued...!!!

No comments: