Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Three New Articles

When in my 3rd semester, sometime in the first week of October, I heard that a person who was launching an international youth magazine was on the lookout for writers. He came to college to test our writing skills. In the selection process, I wrote 3 very good articles that were highly appreciated. I got selected and earned the title of being a favourite. However, my articles never got published because the magazine is yet to come out and the wait was getting too long for me! So I've decided to post them on my blog!

They are-
1. WHEN MUSIC AND MOVIES MERGE- on some special musical movies from across the world

2. YELLOW! A colour, and much more...- about all things yellow! Information has been derived from books and websites for factual details

3. A FILM TO REMEMBER- a review-essay on Richard Attenborough's film Gandhi

No comments: